Monday, August 1, 2011

Britt Getting Ready Sneak Peeks

I was contacted by Britt last year to see if I could shoot her wedding as I came recommended from her sister who worked for us. Of course I said yes as she was getting married on a dinner cruise ship during the fireworks down in Vancouver!!! I had the joy of having a wonderful friend Melinda accompany me on this adventure and we headed off to Vancouver for the day. Took a cab to the place we were supposed to meet the bridal party and we saw no salon in sight. So i quickly called the sister of the bride and asked if I was in the right place and we were. It was in a professional photographers studio!!! Kinda weird but amazing as the lighting was flawless!! As you will see by the pics we had a bit too much fun with her shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment