Monday, July 4, 2011

Darren & Sarah Sneek Peak

I get a call from a potential groom last year... yes a groom!! Asking if I could be the photographer for their wedding in July in vanderhoof. Of course I say yes it inst that far to travel. I then get a call saying they are changing the location to Grand Prairie and am I still interested in shooting the wedding. I reply of course a new city I have never been...plane trip!! (Okay I know I travel a lot but still lol) So I called up my BFF and second shooter and beg her to come with me!! It took a lot of arm twisting but she caved and we made the trip. We had a lot of fun adn even had Carolyn from dawson creek join us to see how we go about a wedding. It was a pleasure to have her as well, as I kept leaving my tripod behind and she would scoop it up for me. Thank you Carolyn :)
So here are a few sneek peaks for now.

1 comment:

  1. they are so darn cute!!! love them!!!

    ReplyDelete